The learning activities that you can download here were developed within the Revised Religious Education Philosophy and Curriculum Framework, produced by the Anglican Schools Commission Queensland. Their purpose is to engage students with the concept of vocation as expressed in the Christian faith and in the Anglican Church specifically.
- Lesson One: Called!
- Lesson Two: Vocation
- Lesson Three: Signposts to vocation
- Lesson Four: Vocation in the Bible
- Lesson Five: Called to serve the world
- Lesson Six: Called to ordained ministry
- Lesson Seven: Visitor
- Lesson Eight: What about me?